Clab- MDJ vs Fats Clab- MDJ vs Fats

Gotta hand this one to MDJ! He did his thing on it and murdered it! Very good Round 1 battle too!

MCI - Eye Cue vs Jakobe MCI - Eye Cue vs Jakobe

I give it to Jakobe because how he responded and flipped everything that Eye Cue said. Jakobe had the better bars in this one. Great battle!

DTT - Eff Jay Ess (FB) DTT - Eff Jay Ess (FB)

I like Fat Beats on this one....even though the quality was better with Justin's and he is dope...i feel that Fat Beats exploited his age really well...and ABORTION ABORTION ABORTION!!!

My Vote: Fat Beats to advance

Fat Beats: 4
Justin Simon: 6
Thanks for the vote.

DTT - Jakobe Sucks (TK) DTT - Jakobe Sucks (TK)

Well, really really really close battle. But what got my vote for Jakobe was his Eminem reference...TK sounds alot like him and kinda does copy his style....no offense to TK or anything I'm just saying the way that Jakobe presented it i thought it was fantastic. Plus, Jakobe came in personal and that was just awesome! TK killed this, but I liked Jakobe on this one more. GREAT disses by both of them.

My vote: Jakobe

Jakobe: 2
TK: 5
Thanks for your time.

DTT - Rezzy Tip Blows DTT - Rezzy Tip Blows

Ehhhh, Jakobe came out wayyy more personal.....and the dubbling and the flow is the same bar was pretty dope. I thought it was what he needed to edge out Reezy. Jakobe should go harder next round though, Jakobe got my vote.

Jakobe: 1
Rezzy Tip: 0

DTT - Fuck Obsideo DTT - Fuck Obsideo

Ehhh, you could have done better bro....also turn up the vocals...they were kinda mellowed into the beat too much. Other than that, have your flow a little more relaxed and on beat more.

DTT - Fuck Mickey Mao DTT - Fuck Mickey Mao

Damn, Mickey got murdered by a kid that is 14 years old....holy shit. Potential!!!!

Justin Simon: 3
Mickey Mao: 0

DTT - EJ Spark Sucks DTT - EJ Spark Sucks

Ehhhhh, it was a close...I'd have to give it to E.J. for edging him out barely with his comedy...didn't honestly feel it with Fat Beats.

Fat Beats: 1
EJ Spark: 2

Battle Beat #1 Battle Beat #1

DAMN, this beat got a naaassstttttyyyyyy bass-line!!!! Love it!

Haha thanks.

CLAB - Nerfgun vs Jakobe CLAB - Nerfgun vs Jakobe

It was deffinately a good battle. I like the way that NerfGun Timmy flows. It's really dope, however I agree with most people that he used fillers more than actual personals. Jakobe, to me, came more personally. He called him out on using 12 bars and talking the other 4. If your partner got shot line was a favorite of mine for this battle. I'd give this one to Jakobe. If he wins, can't wait to see what he does next round.